Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20771 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,269 (112,026 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)