Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21036 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,620 (74,256 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.73 (about 1 hour ago)