Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 924 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17584 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,495 (196,170 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)