Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18917 INR / NGN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨210,520 (1,112,853 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨199,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)