Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20435 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,017 (112,632 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)