Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Anantapur, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21888 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,903 (72,659 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)