Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.835 INR / PGK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 42% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨235,776 (11,316 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨166,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (43 minutes ago)