Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.220 INR / PGK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 56% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,814 (2,167 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)