Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.003 INR / PGK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,780 (1,180 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)