Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10507 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,837 (CH$398,182) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)