Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.736 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,035 (ARS $8,575) in La Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)