Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.342 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,021 (ARS $2,999) in La Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)