Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.139 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,984 (Mex$ 6,685) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)