Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.462 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,291 (Mex$ 4,128) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)