Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Mexico and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.294 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,285 (Mex$ 4,336) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)