Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.635 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,801 (Mex$ 9,573) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)