Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.505 INR / BOB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,094 ($b2,535) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (24 minutes ago)