Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.913 INR / BOB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,636 ($b13,581) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨118,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)