Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.351 INR / BOB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,489 ($b4,009) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (42 minutes ago)