Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.920 INR / BOB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,388 ($b1,652) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)