Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 64.480 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,872 ($479) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)