Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.852 INR / HNL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,977 (L 29,795) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)