Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.757 INR / HNL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,959 (L 13,042) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (34 minutes ago)