Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.776 INR / HNL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 20% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,410 (L 8,074) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)