Cost of living comparison between La Ceiba, Honduras and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.951 INR / HNL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,149 (L 7,844) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,400 (about 2 hours ago)