Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.750 INR / HNL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,101 (L 12,762) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)