Cost of living comparison between Kyrenia, Cyprus and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,387 (€240) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)