Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.874 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨228,049 (€2,891) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨174,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)