Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨218,441 (€2,686) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨164,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (35 minutes ago)