Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,799 (¥113,231) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)