Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,429 (¥55,203) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)