Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 213.531 INR / KWD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 94% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,080 (Dinar 291) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)