Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 215.104 INR / KWD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 107% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,831 (Dinar 181) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)