Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 225.659 INR / KWD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨693,731 (Dinar 3,074) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨483,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (42 minutes ago)