Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.962 INR / KWD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 107% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,918 (Dinar 116) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)