Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.796 INR / BDT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 19% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨21,971 (Taka 27,587) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)