Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.105 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨54,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨53,036 (руб 48,003) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (37 minutes ago)