Cost of living in Kuopio, Finland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuopio (Finland) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,272 (€245) in Kuopio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)