Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.770 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,140 (元1,447) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)