Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.028 INR / GHS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨18,421 (GH₵1,149) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (25 minutes ago)