Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,374 (¥86,883) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)