Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,610 (¥79,215) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)