Cost of living comparison between Kumamoto, Japan and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.647 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,330 (¥31,409) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)