Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.612 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨289,534 (¥473,378) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨208,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)