Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39061 INR / AOA
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,678 (45,258 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)