Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.004 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,880 (RM8,638) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨135,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)