Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.507 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,281 (RM1,953) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 3 hours ago)