Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.199 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,326 (RM2,551) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (38 minutes ago)