Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.336 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,195 (RM1,186) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (35 minutes ago)