Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,946 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.601 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,663 (RM2,030) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €6,731 (37 minutes ago)