Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.938 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 88% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,274 (kr 4,444) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)