Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.199 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 81% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,599 (kr 6,415) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)