Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.111 INR / NOK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 90% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,613 (kr 3,651) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (41 minutes ago)