Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.081 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨108,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨106,682 (руб 98,684) in Krasnoyarsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)