Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,751 (руб 17,997) in Krasnodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)