Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,016 (руб 30,017) in Krasnodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)