Cost of living comparison between Kraljevo, Serbia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / RSD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,934 (31,861 Дин.) in Kraljevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (29 minutes ago)