Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.401 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,387 (877 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (38 minutes ago)