Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 934 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.426 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,984 (1,095 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)