Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 799 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.660 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,041 (1,928 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)