Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.204 INR / HKD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 111% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,943 (HK$6,941) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (38 minutes ago)