Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11012 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,085 (136,986 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (20 minutes ago)