Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12218 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨7,036 (57,582 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,700 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)