Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10650 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,537 (174,061 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)