Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,939 (€498) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)