Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.662 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,501 (RM989) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gainesville, Florida costs $20,135 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)