Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.974 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,603 (RM2,445) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)