Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.042 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,133 (RM2,136) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)