Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.943 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,217 (RM1,152) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)