Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.308 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,228 (1,302 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (31 minutes ago)