Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.507 INR / PLN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,510 (1,545 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)