Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.097 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,712 (руб 30,737) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)