Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.249 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,153 (Php35,344) in Koronadal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,015 (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)