Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.332 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,511 (Php10,142) in Koronadal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (33 minutes ago)