Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.281 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,444 (Php24,550) in Koronadal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)