Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.301 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,522 (Php36,531) in Koronadal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)