Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 INR / ALL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,343 (33,381 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)