Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / ALL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,310 (66,582 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)