Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.629 INR / ALL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨482,502 (767,478 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨368,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)