Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.604 INR / ALL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,600 (95,358 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)