Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.574 INR / ALL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 25% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,985 (69,660 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,079 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,645 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,160 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 8,000,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)