Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is 8% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨17,258 in Korba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)