Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.013 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,276 (737TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (31 minutes ago)