Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.897 INR / TRY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,141 (1,012TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (31 minutes ago)