Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.137 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 33% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,976 (руб 21,963) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (14 minutes ago)