Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.106 INR / RUB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,646 (руб 36,743) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)