Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10692 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 28% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,033 (187,361 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)