Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01850 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨18,050 (975,646 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (about 1 hour ago)