Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02107 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨18,711 (888,069 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (25 minutes ago)