Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00809 INR / UZS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 17% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨26,404 (3,264,069 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)