Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,379 (¥31,324) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (about 1 hour ago)