Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,174 in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)