Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,674 (€580) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (44 minutes ago)