Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨542,937 (¥884,598) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨376,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 2 hours ago)