Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.907 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,667 (9,790 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)