Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.030 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨497,969 ($7,320) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨356,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)