Cost of living comparison between Knoxville, Tennessee, United States and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.795 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,558 ($472) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $610 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q22,871 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)