Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.774 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,620 (RM1,941) in Kluang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lahore costs ₨234 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (31 minutes ago)