Cost of living comparison between Klang, Malaysia and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.336 INR / MYR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,520 (RM1,403) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)