Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,335 (€219) in Klaipėda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (38 minutes ago)