Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,302 (€273) in Klaipėda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)